- Large High Scale RC Model
- Radio Controlled 2.4GHz, 8 Channel EDF Jet (Aileron, Elevator, Rudder, Throttle, Retracts With Doors, 360 Degree Thrust Vectoring Nozzle, Bomb Drops)
- EPS foam material. High simulation. Unique design, fine making in details.
- Hidden Bomb cabin, dropping bombs function in flying.
- Electronically retractable landing gear with suspension
- Working LED light suitable for night flight.
- Equipped with 360 degree RC-controlling vector motor nozzle, It makes the fighter more sensitive and could be controlled under gravity-free condition
- Full mechanical retracts with full retract bay doors and bomb bay
- Stable invert flight; Great stability of nosing up and down; excellent hedgehopping performance, could complete all kinds of actions.
- 70mm EDF (Electric Ducted Fan)
- High speed (up to 120km/h) depends on the accessories.
- 2.4GHz spectrum remote transceiver available, with the functions of automatic identification and precise code pairing, strong anti-jamming, and allow more than 20 aircrafts to fly at the same field at same time
Product Name: F35 Lightning II Length: 1272mm (50.1 in) Wingspan: 850mm (33.5 in) Thrust: More than 1400g Thrust Vectoring: Dual 360 degree thrust vectoring nozzles Flying Weight: 1300g (45.8oz) Wing Area: 25.6dm2 Material: EPS Foam EDF Diameter: 70mm Radio: 8 Channel Servo: 10x 9g high speed micro servos Speed Controller: 50A Brushless speed controller w/5A BEC Retract System: Threaded rotary shaft driven Control System: 2.4GHz Multifunctional Transmitter and Receiver Drive System: 2400KV Outrunner Brushless Motor Aircraft Battery: Li-Po 18.5v/2200mAh 5S (25C)
No current video at this time
This Aircraft is NOT A TOY. It is not suitable for children under 14 years of age. Children under the age of 14 must not operate this product alone. They must be accompanied by an experience adult at all times.
Flying Skill Level:
(Great for intermediate and skilled pilots) Extended Flight simulator practice and experienced pilot supervision recommended.
Moderate airplane assembly required. Internal wiring and electronics configuration is required. Please dry fit and test all electronics before gluing and securing any components.
After every 5 flights and before and after storing airplane, please check all control surface horns and tighten the screws on surface horns if needed. Check the control pushrod clevis to insure no cracks are visible and no clevis has come loose. Check all control surfaces for solid contact between control surfaces, main wings and tail sections. Check for any loose screws anywhere screws are located. Check all wires connecting to the receiver for solid connection.
Please Note: If you have very little knowledge of Model Plane Assemble or have no Radio Control Flying experience, we would NOT recommend you to purchase this product to learn on.
There is no clear industry standard definition for RTF, ARF, RXR, KIT, etc. Every manufacturer makes up their own definitions.
The generally accepted definitions are:
KIT means that you get all of the components of the plane, i.e.: fuselage, wings, tail, landing gear, even ducted fan, etc., pre-built but not pre-assembled; No electronic parts are included.
RTF (Ready To Fly) means that you get the complete model, which includes all electronic parts—equipped model itself and RC Transmitter, Receiver, Flight Battery and 90 – 98% assembled. All “RTF” versions will have slight final assembly and setting up to do before flying.
Required items: RC transmitter AA batteries and Li-po flight battery charger depending on the model aircraft purchased.
RXR means that you get the RTF but no RC transmitter/Receiver.
ARF means that you get the RTF but no RC transmitter/Receiver and no aircraft Battery.