- Large High Scale RC Model
- Radio Controlled 2.4GHz, 12 Channel Twin EDF Jet (Aileron, Elevator, Rudders, Throttle, Front and Rear Airbrake Flaps, Retracts With Doors, Cockpit Ejection, OPTIONAL-Colour Smoke Missiles)
- Our extensive research and testing insures this F22 to have exceptional thrust to weight ratio for optimal flight performance!
- Twin 70mm EDF units. (Electric Ducted Fans)
- Thrust vectoring nozzles
- Amazing alpha manoeuvres!
- Cockpit ejection
- Working LED light suitable for night flight.
- Functional Front and Rear Airbrake Flaps
- Super scale, strong and durable threaded rotary shaft driven retract system (no more stripping servos)
- Colour smoke function (but you must buy the colour smoke system)
- Scale pilot
Product Name: F22 Raptor Twin EDF 70mm Length: 1513mm (60 in) Wingspan: 1046mm (41.2 in) Thrust: More than 2500g Flying Weight: 2100g (74 oz) Material: EPO Foam EDF Diameter: 70mm Radio: 12 Channel Servo: 10x 17g high speed micro servos Speed Controller: 2x 50A Brushless speed controller w/5A BEC Retract System: Threaded Rotary Shaft Driven Control System: 2.4GHz Multifunctional Transmitter and Receiver Drive System: 2x 2100KV Outrunner Brushless Motors Aircraft Battery: Li-Po 22.2v/4000mAh 4S (25C)
No current video at this time
This Aircraft is NOT A TOY. It is not suitable for children under 14 years of age. Children under the age of 14 must not operate this product alone. They must be accompanied by an experience adult at all times.
Flying Skill Level:
Advanced and experienced pilots recommended.
Moderate airplane assembly required. Internal wiring and electronics configuration is required. Please dry fit and test all electronics before gluing and securing any components.
After every 5 flights and before and after storing airplane, please check all control surface horns and tighten the screws on surface horns if needed. Check the control pushrod clevis to insure no cracks are visible and no clevis has come loose. Check all control surfaces for solid contact between control surfaces, main wings and tail sections. Check for any loose screws anywhere screws are located. Check all wires connecting to the receiver for solid connection.
Please Note: If you have very little knowledge of Model Plane Assemble or have no Radio Control Flying experience, we would NOT recommend you to purchase this product to learn on.
There is no clear industry standard definition for RTF, ARF, RXR, KIT, etc. Every manufacturer makes up their own definitions.
The generally accepted definitions are:
KIT means that you get all of the components of the plane, i.e.: fuselage, wings, tail, landing gear, even ducted fan, etc., pre-built but not pre-assembled; No electronic parts are included.
RTF (Ready To Fly) means that you get the complete model, which includes all electronic parts—equipped model itself and RC Transmitter, Receiver, Flight Battery and 90 – 98% assembled. All “RTF” versions will have slight final assembly and setting up to do before flying.
Required items: RC transmitter AA batteries and Li-po flight battery charger depending on the model aircraft purchased.
RXR means that you get the RTF but no RC transmitter/Receiver.
ARF means that you get the RTF but no RC transmitter/Receiver and no aircraft Battery.