- Large High Scale RC Model
- Radio Controlled 2.4GHz 12 Channel Twin EDF Jet (Aileron, Elevator, Rudder, Throttle, Flaps, Retracts With Door, Canopy opening, Cockpit Ejection)
- Equipped with two Outrunner 2100KV brushless motors; Thrusting is extremely powerful (more than 2800g)
- Twin 70mm EDF units. (Electric Ducted Fans)
- Ejection cockpit function;
- Mechanical canopy opening and closing funtion;
- Colour Smoke function (but you must buy the colour smoke system) ;
- Working LED lights suitable for night flight.
- Low-altitude flight is very steady. Taking off and landing is easy and stable;
- It can finish flip, roll, horizontal, losing speed inversion, inverted flight, low speed inverted flight and other tricks.
- Unique big size comparing to other A10 models in market;
- EPS foam material. High simulation, fine making in details.
- High speed depends on the accessaries.
- 2.4GHz spectrum remote transceiver available, with the functions of automatic identification and precise code pairing, strong anti-jamming, and allow more than 20 aircrafts to fly at the same field at same time
- Electronically retractable landing gear;
Product Name: A10 Warthog Length: 1400mm Wingspan: 1540mm Material: EPO Foam EDF Diameter: 70mm Flying Weight: 2480g Thrust: More than 2800g Drive System: 2x 2100KV Outrunner Brushless Motors Retract System: Threaded rotary shaft driven Canopy Opening System: Threaded rotary shaft driven Radio: 12 Channel Servo: 10x 9g high speed micro servos Speed Controller: 2x 50A Brushless speed controller w/ 5A BEC Control System: 2.4GHz Multifunctional Transmitter and Receiver Aircraft Battery: 22.2V 6S 3600mAh 25C Li-Polymer
No current video at this time
This Aircraft is NOT A TOY. It is not suitable for children under 14 years of age. Children under the age of 14 must not operate this product alone. They must be accompanied by an experience adult at all times.
Flying Skill Level:
(Great for intermediate and skilled pilots) Extended Flight simulator practice and experienced pilot supervision recommended.
Moderate airplane assembly required. Internal wiring and electronics configuration is required. Please dry fit and test all electronics before gluing and securing any components.
After every 5 flights and before and after storing airplane, please check all control surface horns and tighten the screws on surface horns if needed. Check the control pushrod clevis to insure no cracks are visible and no clevis has come loose. Check all control surfaces for solid contact between control surfaces, main wings and tail sections. Check for any loose screws anywhere screws are located. Check all wires connecting to the receiver for solid connection.
Please Note: If you have very little knowledge of Model Plane Assemble or have no Radio Control Flying experience, we would NOT recommend you to purchase this product to learn on.
There is no clear industry standard definition for RTF, ARF, RXR, KIT, etc. Every manufacturer makes up their own definitions.
The generally accepted definitions are:
KIT means that you get all of the components of the plane, i.e.: fuselage, wings, tail, landing gear, even ducted fan, etc., pre-built but not pre-assembled; No electronic parts are included.
RTF (Ready To Fly) means that you get the complete model, which includes all electronic parts—equipped model itself and RC Transmitter, Receiver, Flight Battery and 90 – 98% assembled. All “RTF” versions will have slight final assembly and setting up to do before flying.
Required items: RC transmitter AA batteries and Li-po flight battery charger depending on the model aircraft purchased.
RXR means that you get the RTF but no RC transmitter/Receiver.
ARF means that you get the RTF but no RC transmitter/Receiver and no aircraft Battery.