- Large High Scale RC Model
- Radio Controlled 2.4GHz, 6 Channel Twin EDF Jet (Aileron, Elevator, Throttle, Steerable Nose Wheel, Retractable Landing Gear)
- Twin 64mm EDF units. (Electric Ducted Fans) powered by TWO Brushless Motors and 35A Digital proportional speed controllers
- Super tough and light – EPO Construction – Lightweight Shock – resistant material
- Excellent flight performance, capable of fast and slow flying
- 2.4GHz spectrum technology, with the functions of automatic identification and precise code pairing, strong anti-jamming, and allow more than 20 aircrafts to fly at the same field at same time.
- Full aerobatic characteristics; inside loops, outside loops, axial rolls, inverted flight, stall turns, hammerheads, and spins are possible
- Full functional retractable landing gear system
- Super tough, lightweight airframe!
- Perfect appearance and emulation (Scale appearance, great attention has been given to details)
- Shock Resistant Reinforced fuselage and Strong Wings
- Ground Take-Off can be performed with ease
- Steerable nose landing gear
- Excellent Flight Performance
- Stable inverted flight
- Fuselage with pre-installed Electronics, Motor, Servos, and Speed Controller
- Fabricated by accurate moulds with high fidelity of real airplane
- Excellent stability and aerobatic capability
- Detailed Body Structure
Product Name: SR71 Black Bird Length: 1206.5mm (47.5″) Wingspan: 749.3mm (29.5″) Height: 279.4mm (11″) Flying Weight: 907.19g (34 oz) Material: EPO Foam EDF Diameter: 64mm Radio: 6 Channel Servo: 5x 9g high speed micro servos Speed Controller: 2x 30A Brushless ESCs Control System: 2.4GHz Multifunctional Transmitter and Receiver Drive System: 2x 3500KV Brushless Outrunner Motors Aircraft Battery: Li-Po 14.8v/2200mAh (25C)
No current video at this time
This Aircraft is NOT A TOY. It is not suitable for children under 14 years of age. Children under the age of 14 must not operate this product alone. They must be accompanied by an experience adult at all times.
Flying Skill Level:
Advanced and experienced pilots recommended.
Moderate airplane assembly required. Internal wiring and electronics configuration is required. Please dry fit and test all electronics before gluing and securing any components.
After every 5 flights and before and after storing airplane, please check all control surface horns and tighten the screws on surface horns if needed. Check the control pushrod clevis to insure no cracks are visible and no clevis has come loose. Check all control surfaces for solid contact between control surfaces, main wings and tail sections. Check for any loose screws anywhere screws are located. Check all wires connecting to the receiver for solid connection.
Please Note: If you have very little knowledge of Model Plane Assemble or have no Radio Control Flying experience, we would NOT recommend you to purchase this product to learn on.
There is no clear industry standard definition for RTF, ARF, RXR, KIT, etc. Every manufacturer makes up their own definitions.
The generally accepted definitions are:
KIT means that you get all of the components of the plane, i.e.: fuselage, wings, tail, landing gear, even ducted fan, etc., pre-built but not pre-assembled; No electronic parts are included.
RTF (Ready To Fly) means that you get the complete model, which includes all electronic parts—equipped model itself and RC Transmitter, Receiver, Flight Battery and 90 – 98% assembled. All “RTF” versions will have slight final assembly and setting up to do before flying.
Required items: RC transmitter AA batteries and Li-po flight battery charger depending on the model aircraft purchased.
RXR means that you get the RTF but no RC transmitter/Receiver.
ARF means that you get the RTF but no RC transmitter/Receiver and no aircraft Battery.